1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9- x 13-inch casserole with evoo.
2. Sauté mushrooms in a large sauté pan, lightly coated with evoo, over medium heat until browned and edges are crispy. Add garlic to pan and continue to cook 1 to 2 minutes more, until garlic begins to soften.
3. Transfer mushrooms to a mixing bowl and add spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese and egg yolks together.
5. Soak 2 sheets of matzah in warm water for 20 seconds. While matzah is soaking, lightly coat bottom of casserole with a small amount of marinara sauce. Place soaked matzah in casserole to cover the bottom of the pan.
6. Dollop half of spinach mixture on top of matzah. Spoon half of ricotta cheese mixture over spinach and sprinkle with a third of mozzarella cheese. Spoon sauce over cheese.
7. Soak 2 more matzah sheets and repeat layering. Soak final matzah sheets and place on top. Add remaining mozzarella cheese and sauce. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking 15 to 20 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
8. Allow lasagna to sit for 15 minutes to set before serving.
Courtesy of JamieGeller.com